Registrations for the new membership year of 2014-15 are now being accepted. You can download a membership form from here:
Printed forms can also be picked up from the Abraxas Books Free Post in the DENMAN FITNESS BINDER under D.
Payment of $120 for the year can be made in cash or cheque [Payable to Denman Seniors & Museum Society]. You may leave completed forms and a cheque in the binder, or bring to the Activity Centre at one of the following registration times:
Saturday Oct. 25, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Sunday Oct 26, 9:00 am -12:00
Saturday Nov 1, 9:00 am – 12:00
Sunday Nov 2, 9:00 – 12:00
Please contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Why join the Denman Fitness Centre? It can support you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle by incorporating fitness in it.
Why physical fitness and healthy eating are important?
- You are more likely to live a long and healthy life.
- You will have more energy, strength and stamina.
- You will keep off excess body fat.
- You will keep your bones strong.
- You will prevent or reduce low back pain.
- You will get sick less often.
- You will sleep better.
- You will keep your mind sharp.
- You will improve your mood.
- You will enjoy life more.